[mythtv] NEW MythPlugin functionality (PATCH)

Wed Apr 9 11:05:26 EDT 2003

> I'm interested in feedback as to whether people think this would be
> useful.  Foremost in my mind is how this might be applicable to
> mythmusic.

Excellent idea.

Do you think this is a sensible way to add other stuff like audio or video filters to the tv as well?  Running a denoise filter (temporal for preference) for example on analogue tv would be pretty CPU heavy, but should give a pretty big increase in compression (as well as looking better)