[mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Tue Apr 8 11:52:45 EDT 2003

Ahh, ok, I missed the sourceid*1000 part of the chanid equation.  One backward combatible solution would be to do a string concatenation of the id and sprintf(tmp, "%03d", channum) instead of adding.  That would yield unique chanids and, for the simple case the chanid's would match the old method.  You only start running into trouble if there are more than nine video sources in which case someone is severely overcompensating for something anyway :)