[mythtv] Channel changing Bugs...

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Mon Apr 7 16:38:45 EDT 2003

Personally (and that is what it really comes down to, personal preference) I like having to hit enter for the same reason Ben mentions.  If the entry times out without receiving an enter keypress the selection just goes away.  But, ultimately, I'm happy as long as I can select channel 8000 in the EPG :)