[mythtv] mythmusic patch - trivial

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Mon Apr 7 14:57:35 EDT 2003

On Mon, 2003-04-07 at 06:56, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> It seems like if you want a numeric sort, you should implement a numeric
> sort,

I agree.  I didn't code it that way so I had to put up at least a token
argument.  I'm going to be away from my myth system for a week.  If you
haven't had a chance to test it by then I will do it on the weekend.

In the meantime I am going to work on familiarizing myself with QT while
I'm on the road.

Thanks again for scrutinizing and providing input on the patch.

Brent Hills.