[mythtv] Touch-screen

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Mon Apr 7 11:04:56 EDT 2003

I believe mouse support is there, since it's built on Qt & XFree86; it's
just that Myth blanks out the cursor.  Try it out; if you move your mouse in
Myth and start clicking blindly, you'll see that your clicks sometimes land
on & activate Myth wigets.

If you're using a touch screen, you shouldn't need a cursor anyway.

-Joe C.