[mythtv] mythmusic patch - trivial

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Sun Apr 6 22:12:31 EDT 2003

On Sun, 2003-04-06 at 19:58, Matt Zimmerman wrote:

> Ahh, now I see.  In that case, how about this (untested):

That looks like the routine I was avoiding writing :-).

Actually, I considered this originally but I thought it was easier to
just zero pad the column.

Do you want me to avoid zero padding the column?

If you prefer this solution I will thoroughly test your patch and
re-update.

It is the feature I like (sorting by shuffle type). I am willing to
implement it in whatever manner is desired.  For myself, I patch
privately to set the column width for # to zero anyway (unless I use a
small playlist it overflows and displays as 0...).  So I'm indifferent
about how the column displays. I don't think there should be much of a
performance difference.

Thanks for taking the time to send me some code.  Let me know if you
want me to back out the zero padding and test the method you sent.

Brent