[mythtv] Uploading media to Website returns filetype error

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Sun Apr 6 13:17:11 EDT 2003

On Sunday 06 April 2003 12:41 pm, Tarek Lubani wrote:
> OK on the redistribute issue..
>
> but What's with the edit mode? I didn't pay too much attention, but I
> thought it worked and just looked ugly : )

Well, there's been some changes to the defaultosd since you copied its osd.xml
file to modify it -- there's some additional fields editmode needs now for it
to work properly.  Also, if you update things from defaultosd, check out the
new positionimage stuff that'll let you draw an selection image or whatnot in
the dialog box instead of the white rectangles.

Side note:  I'm just about done mucking around with the OSD code.  The only
thing I have left on my todo list is the ability to show the program
start/end times.

Isaac