[mythtv] OSD Screenshots don't work for me

Chris Pinkham cpinkham at bc2va.org
Sat Apr 5 23:49:33 EST 2003

I just committed my updates, can you guys see if you can get decent
screenshots using NO_XV mode again?  I converted over the scaling to use
libavcodec in non Xv mode so the OSD and text appear much smoother
now.  Screenshots should be more accurate and resemble what normal
Xv mode looks like.  The fonts were blocky looking with the previous
scaling routine I threw together.

Chris