[mythtv] SasQuatchOSD 0.1.1

Bruce Markey bjm at lvcm.com
Sat Apr 5 13:50:42 EST 2003

Tarek Lubani wrote:
> Hey guys!
>
> Request:
> Please let me know what you think

Okay. This is really outstanding. I saw your earlier mock up
and first attempt before the code supported the features you
need. I was looking forward to seeing that OSD but this is
even better. The level of transparency and colors allows this
to look like a distinct object while you can easily see what
is behind it on the picture. By placing the program info up
off the bottom, it doesn't normally overlap other text or
info many station have at the bottom of the picture. The
information on screen is all easy to find and read so this
is very functional and not just a pretty face.

I use SasQuatch often (note, there are some problems with
colors in Program Finder and it would be great if you could
fix those) and I'll probably use SasQuatchODS by default now.

I'm not sure if you've gotten the recognition you deserve for
your contributions but I certainly appreciate your work.

--  bjm