[mythtv] patch: mythmusic

Brent Hills bhills at openshores.com
Thu Apr 3 00:27:33 EST 2003

Hello,

Attached below is a patch of mythmusic to allow the playlist view to
follow the shuffle and not loose track of the current song.

I've posted the patch a few times, is there anything I could do to make
the code acceptable to be merged?

I really like the feature and will maintain a separate patch
indefinitely if there is a problem with merging it.  It would be nicer
for me if I could get it into the main source.  I am willing to adjust
the patch if there are ways I could make it more digestible to merge.

Most of the functionality is enabled by setting
ListAsShuffled 1

Any input is appreciated.

Brent Hills.