[mythtv] perl error

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 23:16:01 -0400

On Friday 27 September 2002 10:25 pm, Justin Hawkins wrote:
> Ah OK.
>
> I'm currently hacking away on a local equivalent for tv_grab_na, any idea
> when this will go into a release? It won't be hardcoded in the release
> right? :-)

Unless someone verifies that it works with another grabber or fixes it to,
yes, it will be.

> Just wondering if it's worth going to CVS now while I code tv_grab_aus.
> I've had the 'not well-formed' errors too.

I'd recommend going to CVS.  Mainly so you can help find anything I've broken,
but there have been quite a few changes, so it might be easier in the future
to merge any changes you have to make to get things working.

Instructions on how to access the anon CVS server are here:
 http://www.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2002-September/000255.html

Isaac