[mythtv] MythTV Not Displaying

Matt Bowman mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 17:20:42 -0700 (PDT)

Ok I have this app running on another machine ( LOVE
IT!! ), however I seem to be having some issues with
this one.

Everything went great on the install. I have the EPG
data in MySql and the frontend/epg runs fine.

The trouble starts when I try to test the TV
application. I get to the point where it says
"Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV" and it just
sits there. I have to kill the process to get back to
the shell. (I am logged in as root). xawtv works fine.

I am running a Matrox G400 video card. I am not using
FrameBuffering. My settings in the settings file look
right also.

Thank you for any help!
-M