[mythtv] 3 Hiccups with current (Sept. 9) CVS

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 22:06:17 -0400

On Monday 09 September 2002 09:38 pm, Thor Sigvaldason wrote:
> 	Both -O2 and -O3 generate the same problem as -O6. Weird.

That it is.  I'm not sure how to add a per-file cflag using qmake, else I'd
just turn off optimization for that file..

> 	BTW, the new mythepg works just fine, even with all the accented Spanish
> stations that I get in my listings. I can finally stop doing that by hand.
> :-)

Cool -- does the OSD also display the proper characters?

> 	Also, did you get the separate e-mail I sent you about MythWeb v0.1?

Nope, I didn't.  Mind resending to ijr@speakeasy.net?  One of the cwru.edu
mail servers seems to take awhile sometimes..

Isaac