[mythtv] 3 Hiccups with current (Sept. 9) CVS

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:17:50 -0400

On Monday 09 September 2002 08:50 pm, Thor Sigvaldason wrote:
> Isaac (et al.)
>
> 	Couple of strange errors when compiling current CVS snapshot.
>

> 1.	If I edit the configure script to include lame support, then 'make', I
> get:

I should just take that out of the configure script -- it's just for
libavcodec, and I'm not even using that part of it.

> 2. 	Further along, when building the (new) epg, I get a really weird one:
>
> 	I'm on a Pentium 4, and gcc is 2.95.3. If I take out the -O6 optimization
> (wow, does the epg really need to be that optimized  :-), then it compiles
> just fine.

Heh, probably a old gcc template bug, does -O3 compile fine?

> 3.	Linking for -lvorbis and -lvorbisenc are not automatically included in
> the Makefile for ./mythtv/ and ./mythfrontend/

Ah, enabled the vorbis stuff in libavcodec? Also not used =)

Isaac