[mythtv] Error When running setup

Jason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 04:08:06 -0500

I am getting a similar strange problem where I get sound but no video.

The output message I receive is:

Probed: /dev/video - Television
Probed: /dev/video - Composite1
Probed: /dev/video - S-Video
Probed: /dev/video - Composite3
Changing from None to WatchingLiveTV
audio volume set to '32768'
strange error flushing buffer ...

Very bizarre.  Also when I run xvinfo:
X-Video Extension version 2.2
screen #0
 no adaptors present

I am running debian unstable with a Diamond V770 video card and
hauppauge tuner, and xawtv works
great.  I've tried running xf86cfg, which doesn't even detect my mouse,
and I don't seem to have a dev/mouse,
but my mouse works fine.

Any help is truely appreciated.
-jason