[mythtv] Having a few problems :(

Emil Friis mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 30 Oct 2002 18:29:29 -0800 (PST)

You have exactly the same problem as me - probably the
same as everyone using Gentoo. Isaac explained the
reason in another thread. What you need to do is
comment out the three lines containing 'strip' in the
Makefile in the themes subdir and then just do make
install. Remember to make your changes in settings.txt
again.

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Martyn Weber wrote:

> On Thursday 31 October 2002 00:39, you wrote:
> > On Wednesday 30 October 2002 07:21 pm, Martyn Weber
> wrote:
> > > Ok,
> > >
> > > now ive looked a bit closer, the blue and liquid
> theme directories do not
> > > include an OSD.TXT file or any of the PNG images
> for sliders, etc.
> > >
> > > Has anyone got a copy of the ones that create the
> non default OSD that
> > > they could send or add to cvs?
> >
> > They're not supposed to.  The only valid osdtheme is
> 'defaultosd'.
> >
> > Isaac
> Ah ok,sorry I thought that might be the reason it was
> saying it couldnt find
> the liquid or blue osdtheme, cause there was no
osd.txt
> file in the directory.
>
> What I would like to do is configure the osd to
provide

href="http://mail.telocity.com/jump/http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/osdinfo.jpg">http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/osdinfo.jpg</a>

href="http://mail.telocity.com/jump/http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/osdpause.jpg">http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/osdpause.jpg</a>

href="http://mail.telocity.com/jump/http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/tvosd.png">http://mythtv.sourceforge.net/mc/tvosd.png</a>
> and no pause status bar at all.
>
> I thought it was just a matter of switching to the
blue