[mythtv] Having a few problems :(

Martyn Weber mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 01:16:06 +0100

Ok,

ive reinstalled from the latest CVS and captured the output.

getting the following error

Couldn't load osdtheme: liquid at /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/liquid/

Looking at this directory it does exist and contains a load of files, is
there anyone I should be specifically looking for?

Thanks

Martyn

PS

Can anyone send me the details on getting the btaudio device working and
configuring MythTV to use it. Ive tries a insmod btaudio, which appears to
work in that it finds the .o file and gives no errors. However I was
expecting to see a /dev/btaudio device be created, only there isnt one?