[mythtv] segfault with mythepg and problem with mythfilldatabase

Daniel Paessler mythtv-dev@snowman.net
28 Oct 2002 20:46:01 +0100

i have installed the latest cvs 3 minutes ago. in the settings.txt i
changed the grabber to tv_grab_de. when i run mythfilldatabase i get
_no_ error but also no data into the database...when i call
mythfilldatabase --manual the nothing happens, here's the output:

[paessler@iphigenie pts/0] mythfilldatabase --manual
###
### Running in manual channel configuration mode.
### This will ask you questions about every channel.
###

[paessler@iphigenie pts/0]

trying to debug after changing settings.pro and (after make clean)
recompiling gives me:

[paessler@iphigenie pts/0] gdb mythfilldatabase
GNU gdb 5.2.1
are
conditions.
details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-pc-linux-gnu"...
(no debugging symbols found)...
(gdb)

i'm nearly hopeless ;-(