[mythtv] tv card setup question

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 23:17:39 -0800

Howdy folks I am having some problem getting an Avermedia TVPhone working
properly before using it with mythtv.  Does anyone have a working config for
this card (preferably your bttv module options, as I've tried card=6 type=2
with no joy).

I had this working under MDK8.1 but after expanding one of the paritions to
make room for mythtv, the file system got _really_ badly corrupted and I
ended up reinstalling with mdk8.2, only to find out my TV card no longer
worked, and I have no idea what the settings were before :-(

It's got the typical problem, it doesn't recognize the tuner and hence I
can't get any channels for mythtv to use.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting