[mythtv] segfault with mythepg and problem with mythfilldatabase

Daniel Paessler mythtv-dev@snowman.net
28 Oct 2002 07:14:24 +0100

i didn't change my theme resolution...
tried the latest cvs yesterday and switched debugging on in settings.pro
but gdb tells me that he found no debugging symbols. what do i wrong?
i also get an installation error (don't know if it's a problem) saying:

--snip--
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pakete/mythtv/MC/programs'
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/pakete/mythtv/MC/themes'
cp -f -pR "blue" "/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/"
strip "/usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/"
strip: /usr/local/share/mythtv/themes/: is a directory
make[1]: *** [install_themes] eroor 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/pakete/mythtv/MC/themes'
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/pakete/mythtv/MC/setup'
--snip--

daniel