[mythtv] Recording while watching LiveTV problem

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 01:06:49 -0500 (EST)

Hey guys!

I'm having a bug, and was wondering if anybody had some input:

Let's say I'm watching a live TV stream, and am on channel A.. The time
comes for a recording on channel B..

SOMETHING comes up, though I'm not sure what it is.. it gives me three
"highlightable" options within a translucent black box.. I say I don't
know what this thing is because I can't see any text or anything like
that.. no text in the highlightable boxes either..

At this point, nothing can be done.. I can keep toggling from one
highlightable option to another, but I can do nothing else.. I must kill
myth and mythfrontend to get out..

When I have a little more time, I shall try to reproduce this problem
(it is relatively reliable so far, so shouldn't be a problem).. The 2
things I'm going to do:

1) 800 x 600 (is this still an issue?). i currently am using it at
640x480..

2) a "backtrace" in case that helps at all..

tarek : )