[mythtv] WinTV Stereo--Recommended?

Jeremy Oddo mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 15:01:23 -0800 (PST)

> As for spending more cash, I'm not sure what country you live in, but
> if it's a "first" world country, you can probably find some interesting
> tax loopholes to offset the cost of your card.. For example, to get
> mine,  all I needed was to have 3 kids.. the government subsidies paid
> for this  and many future upgrades..

Three kids!?  That ain't worth it!  <evil grin> :)

I do, however, own my own business.  And seeing how I'm in the "TV and
Motion Picture Visual Effects" business, I write-off is easy enough.  I
mean, all kidding aside, being able to record TV, pause it, analyse the
effects, etc. is a real benefit.

But still, I have to buy ANOTHER machine...and I just had to rebuild my
server a month ago!

Jeremy