[mythtv] using mjpeg (non-tuner cards) and effect on cpu requirements

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:33:35 -0800

On 27 Oct 2002 at 17:02, Isaac Richards wrote:

> Right, but as I've said elsewhere, it shouldn't be _that_ hard to add.  I'm
> not going to be able to support hardware I don't have, though.

So if I send you my DC10+, that'd help?

I'm actually not even using it as I was planning on selling it and my DC30Pro
and getting one of these:

http://www.adstech.com/products/API_550/intro/api550intro.asp?pid=API-550

I have a friend that needs to borrow it to test some issues with his DC10+,
but after that I'd be glad to ship it to you for use in getting it working
with MythTV. I'd want it back once you're done, but if that took 6 months, no
big deal, as I already have like 5 or 6 tv tuner cards that I can use to
setup other boxes.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting