[mythtv] more problems with mythtv :-(

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 11:13:29 -0800

On 27 Oct 2002 at 13:01, tarek Lubani wrote:

> 1)
> Hey! This is q problem that took me a bit to sort out, but should be
> sorted out by doing that thing with your QTDIR again:

Ahh, well the problem hasn't reoccured, but I'll add that to my mini-
faq/howto I am putting together on getting it up and running under MDK8.1/8.2

> reason you can back up and things.. If you're listening to a "live" line in,
> then the recording is not likely going on.. Using mandrake 9 and alsa sound
> The jist of what you're supposed to do is this:
>  a) Make sure that Line In is recorded
>  b) Make sure that Line in is MUTED in playback but at an appropriate
> volume for recording..

Thanks, that was exactly the problem, audio and video are perfectly in sync
now, damn this slick. Issac and fellow developers, a BIG Thank You. I've been
looking for something like this under linux for the past 2 years.

Now, since I am not a coder, how else can I contribute to this effort?

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting