[mythtv] Mythepg's death as a result of mythfilldatabase failures

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 27 Oct 2002 00:28:02 -0400

On Friday 25 October 2002 01:24 pm, tarek Lubani wrote:
> I have been playing around, and it is almost certainly not something
> missing in the database.. I've checked through it semi-carefully..
>
> The seg-faults are consistent and very invasive.. They happen when i go
> from 100 to 865 backwards (100 is my first channel and 865 is my last)..
> And also at many times throughout, such as whenever 204 (CNNHN) shows up..
> If, for example, I go to 205, then do mythepg, there is no segfault.. what
> else can cause mythepg to segfault? Here is a backtrace. This is just as
> relaible as the others, and happened when I went from channel 100 to 865 by
> hitting the up cursor once.:

Please recompile everything for debugging (swap the comment on the top two
lines of settings.pro), and regenerate the backtrace.  What you sent is
pretty much useless..

Isaac