[mythtv] Problem recording shows startig at midnight

Andrew M. Bishop mythtv-dev@snowman.net
11 Oct 2002 20:55:00 +0100

I seem to be having a problem with mythtv when I want to record a
program that starts exactly at midnight.  I missed one program that I
wanted so I made another test case with another program that started
at midnight.  Again nothing was recorded.

There is some code in the main scheduling loop that does a different
thing at midnight from any other time of day.  But I couldn't see that
it was doing anything wrong.

Does anybody else have a problem with recording programs that start at
midnight?

--
Andrew.
Andrew M. Bishop                             amb@gedanken.demon.co.uk