[mythtv] Next release?

Thor Sigvaldason mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 7 Oct 2002 14:02:10 -0400

On Saturday 05 October 2002 11:22 pm, you wrote:
> So, I was thinking.  Current CVS looks like it's working pretty well to me.
>  I wanted to get per-recording encoding quality settings in for this
> release, but the current multiple recordings/input sources support and
> other changes seem to be a good enough stopping point for a release..
> Thor, Chuck, what would be your thoughts be concerning mythweb and mythgame
> for the release?  I'm thinking late next week, say the 10th -> 12th, as a
> possible date for the release.  I would like both to be included, if you
> guys think things are ready.


	I've been swamped with "real" work recently, but will have some time to get 
back to MythWeb this week (Oct. 7 -->).

	Will make as much progress as I can. If it's ready for release, let's 
include it. If not, won't kill anyone if we have to wait for 0.7.



Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>
For my PGP/GnuPG public key, send an e-mail to thorskey@sigvaldason.com