[mythtv] Program Guide glitch

Calvin Harrigan mythtv-dev@snowman.net
06 Oct 2002 12:51:29 -0400

Another note.  While using mythtv a little while ago I noticed that if I
go to the program guide select a channel, the channel doesn't change on
the TV.  I tried 'enter', 'C' and 'M'  none seemed to work.  Also a
couple times while watching tv, directly entering in channels didn't
work, but the channel up/down did.  It did started to work after I
entered a channel then pressed the 'enter' key.  After that all worked
as expected, meaning I could directly key in a channel (without using
the enter key).

My little bit to help debug a great project.

Calvin...