[mythtv] Hmm, so don't use ATI AIW, and now?

Henk Poley mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 25 Nov 2002 20:36:03 +0100

Phew, "just in time" found out that Myth TV (or better Video4Linux) doesn't
work that well with the ATI All-In-Wonder(-Radeon)...

But what should I use then?

btw, I'm looking for setting up a system with those Shuttle XPC boxes. But
that has only one AGP and one PCI slot. Okay sound, etc. is already on
board, and I don't need dolby surround 5.1 blah blah (..now..). So there
should fit a AGP video and PCI videocapture card.

WinTV is a good choise, I heard?

And, eh, are there any other (wannabe) users in holland? No XMLTV support
for local stations :-(

	Henk Poley <><