[mythtv] New Fast Machine -- Choppy Video Problems

Jeremy Oddo mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 24 Nov 2002 10:20:31 -0800 (PST)

DAMN ISAAC!  You're on top of things!

Tis true I didn't provide that info.  For some reason I didn't have hdparm
installed.  I downloaded and installed it.  Checked out my hda and found
that I wasn't using DMA.  I turned it on and the thing is running like a
king now!

Thanks a lot for your help.  And with my new machine, I hope to overcome a
lot of the problems I had with my Athlon box.

Thanks again,
Jeremy