[mythtv] Zap2it still broke, even after the fix described here

Andrew C. Ohnstad mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 17:22:36 -0800 (PST)

Hey all,

I applied the fix to the XMLTV .pl file we have
discussed here.  That improved my situation from
getting a 302 error to a 500 error.

you choose 250663 # DIRECTV

getting channel list, be patient..
zap2it failed to give us a page: 500:Internal Server
Error
check postal/zip code or www site (maybe they're down)
failed 1 times, will retry after 30 seconds..