[mythtv] G200 issues

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 11:38:11 -0500 (EST)

Mark,

Right now, I'm running on a K6-2 400MHz w/256 RAM.  Obviously, I'm not
looking for quality performance, I just want to know that it will work
before investing upgraded hardware into my dedicated MythTV rig.

Case in point.  I had planned on buying an ATI AiW 7500.  It offered
TV-out, Remote Control, and is quite powerful compared to my G200.  Then I
find out half the functionality I was expecting isn't available on linux
right now.  Glad I waited.

-Rob