[mythtv] I finally have DirecTV working...but I still have a few questions.

Erik Arendse mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:18:55 +0100

At 22-11-02 13:55, you wrote:
>If I record or go up and down with the cursors it works great...myth goes
>into any channel. It is just with the grid.
>
>So I don't see why it should not work. But I can tell you that when ever I
>try to go above the 255 using the grid it does nothing.

How do you "go above 255 using the grid" exactly? Which keys do you use,
and what do you mean exactly by "it does nothing"?

I start mythtv, press m, browse through the channels using up/down arrows
and pgup/down.
Works fine with 300 channels, and no reason in the source AFAIK why it
shouldn't.

Erik