[mythtv] developing for mythtv

Mark Musone mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 22 Nov 2002 00:12:02 -0500

Hi. i'm actually a lot in your shoes :^)

i've done X programming for years but never QT.
I also mainly do C not C++

>From what i gather, people are just using their favorite editor.
If you add files, you should change the corresponding
.pro file. After editiing the .pro file, run make
and make should create the proper makefiles and other files
it needs.

once i finish hacking away, i'll probably dd a "hacking"
document...

-Mark