[mythtv] XMLTV

Roberto C. Serrano mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 23:29:25 +0000

It worked but it does not go all the way through, I have Broadcast + DirecTV
and I cannot get the darn thing to get a whole week for my 150 channels...it
is taking many retrys. And it use to take a couple hours in one shot.

Like somebody brought up today maybe it would be good to think about some
alternatives. Or a way to choose a different site...or somethig like
that....