[mythtv] New user

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 21:41:32 -0800 (PST)

I think they meant while the computer is being shipped
or moved around it might come off some how.  If you
are the type of person who never looks inside their
computer, e.g. ordering from compaq, dell, etc.  Then
you could get a pc with a fan that fell off and
unknowingly turn it on and fry the cpu.

I couldn't imagine a company not replacing that for
you.

http://www.tomshardware.com/cpu/01q3/010917/index.html