[mythtv] Heads-up

Christian Morant mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:06:20 +0000

On Wednesday 20 November 2002 07:49, Erik Arendse wrote:
> At 19-11-02 18:17, you wrote:
> >I'm working on a MythSettings module that will allow you to change the
> >settings via the front end..

Why not place all the settings in the DB (to keep all the data in the same
place),  have Mythsetting edit it and maybe storing all the default values
and creating aall the tables during the first run (that way installation and
newbie questions will decrease).
This is really a neat feature.

>I'm also working on a MythVideo module that'll handle watching
>DIVX/MPEG/Etc
This is an even neater feature.

Thinking about DVD playing / ripping to DIVX ?

This project is really alive thank you all.

And thank you Isaac

Christian