[mythtv] WinTV and Cable/Digital Cable

Cedar McKay mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Tue, 19 Nov 2002 10:06:24 -0800

It was pretty much plug and play for me. If you are testing using xawtv
you might have to read the documentation (man pages are available)
which will tell you how to set the frequency table to us cable (you
were in california right?). Then you can do a channel scan (again, in
the man pages). That fixed me right up.