[mythtv] ./setup core dumps

Robert Dege mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 18:36:27 -0500 (EST)

Well, you were right.  Once I modified settings.pro to a pentium march, it
worked just fine.  But I wouldn't call my K6 chip crappy *sniff* :)

On a new note, when I execute setup, I now get the following error
message:

[root@localhost mythtv-0.7]# setup/setup
QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
couldn't open db
[root@localhost mythtv-0.7]#

Mysql wasn't installed by default, so I just installed the 3 rpm's (mysql,
devel, and server).  I didn't do any special configs other than using
chkconfig to start it by default.

Is there any special mysql configs I need to setup to get setup to run
correctly?

-Rob