[mythtv] Mandrake 9 -- Help with ALSA -- More Detailed

Roberto C. Serrano mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 22:03:17 +0000

Have you installed the alsa utils? I so...try the alsamixer...I had to play
with a couple of channels that were turned off that only were visible with
the alsamixer.

I hope that helps...(by the way you might want to try to plugg it to the
Mic...just for the heck of it.)

Roberto