[mythtv] dual tv cards - modules.conf

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 16 Nov 2002 21:16:01 -0500

On Saturday 16 November 2002 06:23 pm, Emil Friis wrote:
> After this point it doesn't matter what key I press. It
> could look like there actually is something messed up with
> the audio. When I ran setup I associated both cards with
> '/dev/dsp' even though I have the cards hooked up to
> different soundcards.

Actually, that's most likely it -- if it's trying to open /dev/dsp for reading
the 2nd card's audio, and the first card already has it open, it _could_
hang.

If you hit ctl-c in the term window that ran gdb, it'll break, and allow you
to run the 'bt' and 'info threads' command that I mentioned before, but if
you really do have both set to use /dev/dsp, I'm pretty sure that fixing that
will fix it hanging when you try to use PiP.

Isaac