[mythtv] Feature Request: Search function for programs

Shawn Pearce mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:19:49 -0500

Robert Kulagowski <rkulagowski@thrupoint.net> wrote:
> MythWeb currently isn't a required module and entails more
> requirements like a web server and php; are you amenable to a "search
> for recording" feature in the main mythtv module, or do you think
> it's best kept seperate?  This sort of goes back to my earlier post
> asking about features and what you'd accept.

I may find motivation to write the search stuff i was talking about
earlier today... problem is the time....

If i do, i'll make a patch.  Would you be willing to accept the
feature Isaac, assuming the patch was relatively sane and to your
code standards?

--
Shawn.