[mythtv] Re: "Export Recordings" (Poor Man's Version)

Dan Schwarz mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 16:42:51 -0500

Sounds good, and I see that Anthony Whitehead is already working on this.

Dunno if this feature is already in MythTV, but Tivo has a neat feature which allows practically 1-button "archive to VCR".  Queue up a list of shows and they are played in sequence for the VCR to record.  If you have an IR blaster, it automatically starts/stops recording for you.  Bonus features to add: Trigger the VCR to do index marking between shows, and generate lead in title screens for each show with title/air date/episode information.

On Tuesday 12 November 2002 14.57, Jason Keirstead wrote:

>> One option I would like to see in mythtv would be an "Export Recordings"
>> option, much like the Delete Recodings menu, except the selected recording
>> is added to a cue of files to be burnt to a cd.

-Dan