[mythtv] Feature Request: Search function for programs

Allen T. Gilliland IV mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 08:49:07 -0800 (PST)

I understand the desire for this feature, but I think
there is 1 problem with it.  If you plan to actually
integrate your mythtv setup into your home theater and
only use it via remote ... then how would you enter a
string to search for?

That is why directv and digital cable just have
browsable menu's ... not searches.

Just a thought.

-- Allen

--- Robert Kulagowski <rkulagowski@thrupoint.net>