[mythtv] VGA to NTSC scan converters

tarek Lubani mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 01:16:04 -0500

Heheh. I hear that.. and how I felt that way when I was making my IR circuit..

but still.. there is this feeling of accomplishment that comes when you
finally get it going and realize that even if you were thrown into the
stone age with only a soldering iron and a few transistors/resistors/ICs,
you could make yourself an IR receiver/transmitter!!

And that, my friends, is worth all of the money in the world..

tarek : )