[mythtv] Setup, Illegel instruction

Andrew De Ponte mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Mon, 11 Nov 2002 00:23:17 -0800

Hi all,

	There seems to be a problem when I run Setup or the filldatabase
programs. When I run them I get an error saying the following:

[adeponte@ace setup]$ ./setup
Illegal instruction
[adeponte@ace setup]$

I am guessing that it is problem with Mysql which I am highly familiar with
but it is probably something wrong with the Qt interface to mysql which I am
not familiar with. Would some one please help me. I installed the Qt 3.1.0
packages including the one for mysql. Maybe I need to do something else. I
have no root password set in mysql currently which I dont see why it would
be a problem but maybe it is. PLEASE HELP!
						Thansk,
							Andrew