[mythtv] Getting read for Myth

Reggie Burnett mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 17:01:45 -0600

Did you change xawtv to use us-cable?  Seems like I remember doing
that....

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net [mailto:mythtv-dev-admin@snowman.net]
On Behalf Of Jeremy Oddo
Sent: Saturday, November 09, 2002 4:32 PM
To: mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Subject: Re: [mythtv] Getting read for Myth

Well, now that I'm awake, I realized that RH actually found the card and
loaded up the correct drivers.  I can run xawtv just fine; however, I
only
get a black-and-white image.  I've changed the setting to NTSC and
adjusted the "color" value, but I still only get b/w.  Is this a common
problem?

Thanks!
Jeremy

> On Saturday 09 November 2002 01:52 pm, Jeremy Oddo wrote:
>
> What distro are you running?
>
> Randy
>
>> WOW!  I gotta say, this is by far the WORST install I've ever had to
>> go thru.  Keep in mind that I'm not even to the MythTV stuff yet!
>> MythTV has some requirements...and those requirements have
>> requirements...and so on, and so on.
>>
>> Has anyone found any DECENT information on getting a WinTV (bttv)
card