[mythtv] Bug: Changing channels using the "m" command doesn't work when the channel numbers are >150 apart

A Gill mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:12:29 -0800 (PST)

Are you sure your tuner can handle 250 channels?
Don't standard tuners only go up to about 125 channels
or so?

I am pretty sure my WinTV 401 can only do 125
channels.