[mythtv] New features now in CVS.

Isaac Richards mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 13:10:49 -0500

On Wednesday 06 November 2002 12:28 pm, Grant Taylor wrote:
> > These next two things only work on files with a seektable:
> >
> > - If you hit space or enter while playing back a recording, it will save
> > a 'bookmark' of where you are in the program.  Next time you play the
> > program back, it'll seek automatically to that position, and clear the
> > bookmark.
>
> This is pretty neat.  But are you sure it works for all size files?  I
> swear it's only working for half-hour shows!

Happen to have done any editing on the show that the bookmarks aren't working
for?  I noticed a bug where an edited show would completely ignore a bookmark
before I went to bed last night..  Also, seeking's currently semi-broken with
edited shows.  I'm planning on fixing both of those tonight.

Isaac