[mythtv] Audio problem when changing channels

Harondel J. Sibble mythtv-dev@snowman.net
Thu, 31 Oct 2002 20:58:46 -0800

I get audio dropouts when changing channels, but it is only momentary. If I
scroll through channels audio usually drops out until I slow scrolling down
or stop altogether.

On 31 Oct 2002 at 21:32, Randy Page wrote:

> I seem to have an audio problem when I change channels quickly using mythtv.
> After about 4 channels the audio starts to slow down. After about 6 channels

Do you mean the audio falls behind the video, or just slows down in general,
ie opposite of the highspeed chipmunk effect?
--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting